In operating rooms, hygiene is the top priority. The antimicrobial properties of Meganite’s AcryMed is an enhanced solid surface material that protects the surface itself against bacterial growth. It is extremely easy to clean, both for horizontal surfaces and for walls.
- Selecting wall materials that will not support the growth of mold and mildew for critical operating environments
- Finding a material that is non-porous, easy to clean and maintain is crucial to a heavy-traffic operating suite
AcryMed – Antimicrobial Solid Surface
- AcryMed is the enhanced solid surface material that protects the surface itself against bacterial growth
- The non-porosity of the material, together with its seamless joints help prevent the growth of bacteria. Thus, it helps to create and maintain a sterile environment in the operating suite
- AcryMed is stain resistance because of its non-porous advantage. Stain would not penetrate or stay on the surface which ease daily cleaning and maintenance
- AcryMed provides durable, renewable and easy maintenance advantages to heavy-traffic operating suite
- The hygienic qualities of AcryMed could reduce the possibility of cross-infection to a lower level. Yet, proper cleaning protocol must be followed. Acrymed is not a replacement of any cleaning process.
- Certified with international testing standards (JIS Z 2801 and ISO 22196)
- Retirement Homes
- Assisted Living & Hospice Care
- Disaster Recovery Facilities
- Outpatient Clinic
- Dental Clinic
- Nurse Stations
- Hallway and Wainscoting
- Patient Rooms & Baths
- Public Restrooms
- Shower Wall & Vanity Tops
- Waiting Areas
- Food Preparation
- Facilities Work Station
Tested 99.9%* effective against Meganite selected bacteria in accordance with ISO 22196 and JIS Z 2801 testing standards. Results may vary when tested on different organisms or bacteria. The AcryMed technology protects the product itself against stain and odor-causing bacteria. AcryMed does not protect users or other beings from disease-causing bacteria.
AcryMed does not have anti-viral properties and cannot replace any cleaning process. Please contact your local authority/government regarding virus cleaning recommendations.